Sunday, August 24, 2008

Exciting & Overwhelming

I just found out my former coworker, Liz, is engaged! It's so exciting to have someone else who's also planning a wedding. She made the comment that it's exciting & overwhelming at the same time. That's the perfect way to describe wedding planning.
There are days when it seems like the whole planning process can be a bit much. I have papers with floral ideas and lists of photographers, a wedding planner that is half filled out, business cards and bridal magazines all over my dining room table. Bridal books are taking over my bookcase, and I have well over 100 wedding-related bookmarks on my computer. Most nights, I come home from work and spend 90% of my time researching various aspects of the planning process. However, I'm sure the day of the wedding, when I see everything come together, it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment