Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will you wear a pink taffeta dress for my wedding?

A couple of months ago, my MOH and I went dress shopping for bridesmaids dresses. Because of my great experience at Pearls Place when I went shopping for my wedding dress, we went there and let Lisa work her magic. She already knew what my dress looked like, so we just asked her to pick out some dresses that were complimentary. We narrowed our choices down to two:

Sorry, I have no idea who designed this dress, but it's modeled by my fabulous MOH. And yes, she always has sunglasses on - the only time I can remember her not wearing shades was the day she got married. We teased her about getting some white sunglasses to match her dress.


Source

In the end, this is the one we decided to go with. After reviewing the photos we took that day, she decided dress #1 actually fit her better, so I don't remember why we opted for this one. These are the stock photos from Jasmine Bridal. Their dresses will be lavender ice with platinum accent.

I love the way the chiffon accent falls down the the hemline. I'm actually kinda jealous I can't have one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment